Tuesday 4 March 2014

Help Me Ronda Pina Colada Cuticle Cocktail

I've not long switched from cuticle oils to cuticle balms, and this baby is the reason why. Help Me Ronda's Pina Colada Cuticle Cocktail is a gift from the gods.


The balms are handmade, a very generous sized tin, handbag friendly and they smell AMAZING. The Pina Colada one is so fresh and coconutty, sometimes, I just sniff it without applying it! What I like about these balms is that you only need a tiny bit per finger, as the balm melts due to  your body heat. However, if it's a hot day, and it's in your bag, it WILL melt! They're made from all natural ingredients as well. It absorbs so quickly, and instantly makes your nails and cuticles look better. There's just nothing bad I can say abut these. I strongly urge everyone to go give these a try, you won't regret it!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you