Wednesday 26 February 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics part 5!

More Sea Sirens! Ahh, these are so quirky and cute, I love them! Two more today, once again, individual swatches, and then nail art.

Yellow Submarine: bright, pastel yellow. Smooth formula that builds perfectly in 3 coats.

Stunning Sunset: bright, yellow toned, bronze leaning gold. Super complex, super unique! 2 coats. Not usually a fan of these kind of colours, but I love this!

And the two together (which I quite like!):

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you