Tuesday 5 November 2013

Neon and Studs!


Summer is juuuuuuuuuuust around the corner here and I am feeling the need for neons! I participated in a Halloween polish swap with the Aussie Nail Girls, and one of the polishes I received was a big time lemming, China Glaze Son Of A Peach.

Every review of this polish you'll see says it's got awful formula, and I won't lie, it's not great. But I love the colour so much that I am more than willing to put up with it. Think CG Flip Flop Fantasy, in terms of formula and neon-ness.

I paired it with Color Club Pucci-licious, and decorated my nails with studs from Born Pretty Store.


This is one of those neons that will NOT photograph correctly, it is SO much brighter in person! I used 3 coats and it was fine, as long as you have some patience with neons like this, you'll be fine.

Are you one to follow seasonal colours?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you