Tuesday 26 November 2013

Born Pretty Store Halloween Water Decals

I know Halloween is long gone, but I will still rock a spooky mani no matter what time of year! And today, I'll be showing a couple I did recently with some Born Pretty Store water decals.

These decals, #36, are all halloween-y, but you can wear them for themed manis any time of the year.

 There are 5 rows, all with the same 5 images. I used 3 images in one mani, and the other two in another.
The first, I used the ghost, the witch and the cobweb in, along with black rhinestones over Illamasqua Radium. (LOVE this colour btw, will have proper swatches up soon!) And, a close up:
Then, the second mani, I used the bat and the haunted house over Picture Polish Vegas:
 And again, a close up:

Now. These decals. I generally love water decals and have no problem with them. These were a little different. The major issue is, unlike all other water decals I've tried, once you've dunked it in water and rubbed it onto your nail, the image is backwards. To combat this problem, I dunked the image, rubbed it gently to slightly stick it to my nail, removed the backing paper and then carefully flipped it with my tweezers and pressed it onto the nail into place with my finger. So, no big deal really. My biggest disappointment though, is that the cobweb doesn't show up very well. The lines are just a tiny bit too fine.

As always, feel free to use my 10% discount code for Born Pretty's amazing nail art range, AFL91
Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you