Tuesday 12 November 2013

Australis Velourlips Tok-I-O

I had been waiting for Australis' Velourlips to hit the stores as soon as I saw the preview on their Instagram. So when I finally found them, I HAD to grab one. It was a toss up between three, orange, red, and the one I chose, purple.

The Velourlips are a matte liquid lipstick that come in a lipgloss style tube with a doe foot applicator. They are insanely pigmented, they are super matte, and they last for a good few hours.

The one I picked up, Tok-I-O, is a bright matte purple. I'm a sucker for a purple lipstick, and this one is perfection in a tube.

The tube is clear so that you can see the colour. Apart from its amazing pigmentation, matte-ness (is that a word? Well it is now!) and longevity, my favourite part of this is the scent. IT SMELLS LIKE GRAPE BUBBLEGUM. I LOVE that scent/flavour.

It applies smoothly to the lips, but you may need to go over them twice to get it properly opaque.


One thing to note however, is that these are hard to remove. And they do stain a little bit. This is how my arm looked after swatching it on there...

No matter how hard I scrub, it's still there! A small price to pay for such an amazing lip colour.

Have you tried these yet? What do you think?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you