Sunday 15 September 2013

Napoleon Perdis 'Fire' Prismatic Eyeshadow Quad

If you follow me on Instagram, you'd have seen me taking part in Lipstick Republic's September 'Photo A Day' challenge, and today's post here  coincides with today's post there!

It's favourite palette. I have two, a neutral one (Australis' Totes Smokin' palette) and a colour one. This one:



Napoleon Perdis Prismatic Eyeshadow Quad in Fire. It may only be four colours, but you can do a lot with them! They're all very shimmery shadows, and they are all very soft to touch.


(Top to bottom- Dark purple, Red, Gold, and the pastel Pink.)
Quick colour by colour run down:
Red- it's not a bright, fire truck red, but more a burnt, orange-y red. Perfect if, like me, you have blue eyes, this colour can make your eye colour stand out nicely!
Gold- again, not a traditional gold. It's darker, a bit copper-y.
Purple- this one looks blueish in the pan, but once you apply it, it almost looks like it has a black base, it's quite dark.
Pink- this one surprised me. Because it's so light and shimmery, instead of a pretty pale pink frost, it almost looks silver.

The pigmentation on these is great. They start a little sheer, but build up very easily. The only really difficult one is the purple, its sheerer than the rest. The shadows are very soft, and can cause a little bit of fall out due to that. You have to be gentle with these because they are on the powdery side. They blend very easily too. Over primer, these will last me all day, and what I love the most is how every colour in the palette can pair with any other colour in there!

I need more palettes, I want a good neon one! I hear Sleeks is good! Would love to hear some palette recommendations!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you