Thursday 5 September 2013

Glitter Gal Holo Spam!

Glitter Gal are an Aussie brand, best known for some awesome holos, and I have 3 to show you today. But first, a confession... I bought these aboooooooout a year ago, and only JUST now tried them. As a holo lover, I am ashamed of myself. Especially now, after trying them...

Before I show pictures, I will say this now to avoid repeating myself. Formula wise, these are thin, and they are sheer. They dried quickly and applied very easily.

Now, onto the colours!

 Green Holo. 4 coats. This was the sheerest of the 3, needing 4 coats for opacity. It's a VERY close shade to the silver, at one coat each you cannot tell which is which. It's a nice, cool green with linear holo.
 Blue Holo. 3 coats. My favourite of the 3. Also the most opaque, and the most pigmented. Gorgeous sea blue with linear holo.
Silver Holo. 4 coats. Again, very sheer, but very holo, like the rest. Its a very light silver, the kind you see hanging around with fairys and all that lol.

They are really nice colours, and I would try more from Glitter Gal. I hear Lizard Belly is a nice one!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. It looks as if the silver holo might be used as a holo topcoat?! :)
    I like the blue a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you