Tuesday 24 September 2013

Dead Set Babes Neon Holos!

NEON. HOLOS. Two of my favourite things combined into one. So when I got a package from Dead Set Babes, I squealed when these gorgeous things fell into my lap!

Today, I'll be showing you 3 gorgeous holos from the Holla atcha Holo collection.

First up, Stephanya Bananya, a yellow, bright holo. This one, as you can see, is sheer. It's better off as a holo topper.
This is 3 coats, with top coat. This, and all of them really, are much more holo than they look in photos. My camera couldn't handle the brightness + the holoness!

Next, Mamacita, a HOT orange.
Again, 3 coats, and again, more holo IRL. I fell in love with this one straight away. Nice and opaque.

And finally, J-Bomb. This ones my favourite ;)
Greeeeeeeeeeeeen holo. My weakness! Again, 3 coats and more holo IRL. This one was good and opaque at 3 coats, still a teeny tiny bit of nail line showing through.

So, after I swatched and then fell in love with these, I grabbed 3 of my favourite polishes and layered these holos over them!
 Stephanye Bananya over China Glaze Sun Kissed
 Mamacita over China Glaze Surfin For Boys
J-Bomb over China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard

My overall verdict? I love these. I love them alone, I love them layered, I love the ADORABLE mini bottles. 

These are suuuuuuuuuuper limited edition, and there are more colours. I urge you to try them!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you