Monday 2 September 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Spring

It's getting warmer here in Australia, and I hate it. I hate it so much. But, it makes me want to crack out brights, neons and pastels for my polish choices. This weeks ANM theme is Spring, which is appropriate, given that Spring started yesterday. The mani I have today is actually the 'undies' for something I have to post later this week.

This is the first time I've tried the sideways gradient, and I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner! To acheive this look, I used:
Index: 2 coats China Glaze Lemon Fizz, sponged with Color Club Twiggie
Middle: 2 coats Zoya Blue, sponged with Tiggie
Ring: 2 coats China Glaze Light As Air, sponged with Blue
Pinky: 2 coats China Glaze Something Sweet, Sponged with Light As Air.

I love how this turned out so much! It'd look adorable as a pedi!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you