Friday 20 September 2013

Love Thy Polish Gruesome Twosome Halloween Duo!

Halloween is approaching and I can not be more excited! Halloween polishes are my favourite. We don't celebrate it much here in Australia, but it's my favourite holiday.

Love Thy Polish's offering this year is a duo of two polishes that have absolutely stolen my heart, and set the bar very high early in my books.

 The first of the two is Swamp Monster. This is a glitter topper, a clear base, with neon green and yellow hexes, black glitter and neon green micro glitter. No fishing or dabbing needed, and the glitter spreads nicely. I have it here layered one coat over Ulta3 Violet Rumble.

And the other half is Zombie Brains. This one is a grey jelly base, with black and white micro glitters and two sizes of magenta-pink circle glitter. I'm actually wearing this one on my toes at the moment, I love it so much! Some slight fishing required to get the dots out, but I leave it upside down for a few minutes before opening and have no trouble. Shown here at three thin coats.

And the best part about this duo, is that they look amazing layered WITH each other! I added one coat of Swamp Monster over 3 coats of Zombie Brains and this happened:

The neon glitters compliment the grey and magenta perfectly! Both of these polishes dry smooth too, one coat of top coat was enough.

Overall, very happy with the first Halloween polishes I got my claws on this year. These are available tomorrow- September 21st for Aussie ladies. International ladies, keep an eye on the Love Thy Polish facebook page for release info.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec






1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you