Saturday 27 July 2013

What's In-die Box: July Edition

What's In-Die Box? is a monthly polish box, created by Rachel of Glam Polish. The box has a different theme every month, and always features a custom polish by Glam Polish, Lilypad Lacquer and Peita's Polish, with 2 other rotating indies every month. The July box was "Little Miss" themed, and the 2 'extra' indies this month were MckFresh Nail Attire and Shades of Phoenix.

This box was a very lovely surprise gift for me from my lovely friend Kat. I was not expecting it, and had already gone to see spoiler pics, so the contents were not a surprise for me, but they were SO much nicer in person!

 I Am Miss Haughty Taughty by Lilypad Lacquer. This is very different to all the other Lilypads I own, and it's the first glitter I have seen her make! And boy, is it a good one! Mainly green and blue glitters, it also has matte yellow and pink glitters in there. It reminds me more of a garden than a Little Miss, but oh is it pretty! I have one coat over Picture Polish Kryptonite with top coat.

 Little Miss Naughty by Glam Polish. This is my first Glam Polish! I love that the box gives us a chance to try something new! This is a violet base with holo micro glitters, and holo, green and pink squares. The glitter is quite sink-y in this though, so you have to give it a good shake first. This is 3 thin coats with top coat.

 Whoops by MckFresh Nail Attire. Another first for me! This is one VERY unique polish. It's almost like an abstract piece of art. The base colour is similar to the Glam Polish, but cooler toned and slightly darker. It has holo flakes, similar to what Picture Polish uses, plus black hexes and bars, large magenta/pink dots, and very large white rectangles. Because this has a variety of glitters, it's best to fish the glitter out and 'dab' it on. The large white rectangles do tend to clump all the other glitters together, but it is worth the effort, I promise! 3 thin coats with top coat here.

 Little Miss Bad by Shades Of Phoenix. This one is truly breathtaking. A pastel blue creme base with pink and blue micro glitter, pink and blue dot glitter, and black square glitter. So complex, but SO pretty! Everything about this one was flawless. The application and opacity were great, especially for a pastel polish. This is only 2 thin coats with top coat.

Chatterbox by Peita's Polish. This is SUPER cool! Think Floam, but add pink! Yeah, it is awesome. Matte, neon pink, yellow and blue micro glitter in a clear base. I've layered it over BYS Color Change in Blue.One coat gives you great coverage, that's all I've used here.

Final thoughts on this months box? I love it! Every polish is so unique, and can't be bought anywhere else. Purchasing for Augusts box ended a few days ago, but keep an eye out for Septembers!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you