Tuesday 2 July 2013

Rainbow Honey Annual Emotion!

I'd been dying to try Rainbow Honey's polishes for a while, so when Femme Fatale Cosmetics sent Rainbow Honey to me to review I was thrilled!

Annual Emotion was released as part of the Christmas collection RH put out last year. In the jar it just looks like another standard silver foil, take it out in the sun and it is slightly holographic! I thought that was SO cool, because silver foil + holo, an amazing combo!


 Enlarge these photos to see the holo effect better! The formula on this was nice, slightly thicker and opaque in two coats. It dried quickly too. So then, I turned it into some cute nail art!
I added some Born Pretty studs on top of Annual Emotion. My zigzag nails were done with Ulta3 Black Satin and white acrylic paint, and my ring finger is Celestial Cosmetics Pink Posy.

I was very pleased with my first Rainbow Honey, can't wait to try more!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

  *the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you