Sunday 14 July 2013

Makeup Sundays- My Go-To Red Lipstick!

This was the first lipstick I bought for myself when I started playing with lipsticks, and now, I've been wearing it almost everyday and have just bought a second while they were half price at Priceline!

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in #111- Kiss of Life. Oddly, the only one of these lippies that has a name! It's a gorgeous, matte, cool-toned red that will suit EVERYBODY. I adore this lipstick. It smells AMAZING, applies very smoothly, wears well, doesn't bleed/feather, and is very pigmented. When I say it wears well, I mean it. I have been wearing it at work for 6-8 hours without touching it up and it still looks good! And that's through lunch and a lot of coffee too!


I haven't tried any other of these matte Rimmels, but I do have one of the 'normal' ones and I adore that too!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you