Monday 1 July 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Sci Fi!

I was really looking forward to this weeks theme so much! I love me some sci-fi! This mani today is the one I instantly thought of when I got the Born Pretty Store Stud Wheel but decided it needed its own glorious post, and then Sci-Fi week came! So here it is, my Extermi-nails!


Daleks! I used 2 coats of Kleancolor Midnight Sapphire, and then I used acrylic paints to paint on the Daleks. And then I put the studs on to finish them off! I love these so, so much ahaha! I LOVE Doctor Who, and I was watching it when I was painting these.

Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you