Saturday 30 June 2012

Rainbow Favourites - PINK!

Last day of the Rainbow Favourites! Wheeee! Todays pink was a no brainer for me, as we all know, I'm not a pink fan! This one, though, I knew I was going to show you from the very start.


OPI La-Pazatively Hot Matte. Matte, intense, rich pink shimmer. Beautiful matter, and with topcoat;






And, with nail art;


So pretty. And a good way to end the week. Thank you to all the girls who joined me with this challenge, it's been fun <3 Now, I still have some untrieds to swatch and post, and some nail art is well due!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

3 comments:

  1. Love your stripes! Reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream with the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream lined up next to each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a blast, Bec! I've got La Paz non-matte. It's gorgeous in either finish. LOVE your stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink are my fave!! I need this OPI! Thanks for hosting this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you