Friday 29 June 2012

Rainbow Favourites- PURPLE!

Hey hey! I'm excited about today, I loooove purple, I think I have more purple and green than anything else in my stash!

Now, I was torn between 2 polishes today, and I was going to turn them into a gradient, but alas, it rained all day and there was no sunlight :/ so instead, I'll just post my older swatches of them!

First up, OPI DS Original;


And China Glaze LOL


Need I say more?!

One more day left of the challenge! And my pink is a doozy!

Until next time,

<3 Bec

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Another Ausie blogger!
    These are two of my favolurite purples! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous purple holos! I've been tempted to pick up the purple Layla.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you