Sunday 24 June 2012

Rainbow Favourites- RED!

Hello hello! Starting my week of favourites tonight, (see here for details!) and we're starting with one of my fave colours, red. This was a hard one for me, but looking through my nail folders on my computer, I kept coming back to one photo. One polish just stands out above the rest, so much so that I actually have 2 jars of it;


China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Intense red jelly packed with red glitter. Sparkly and classy at the same time. This photo above was my first time using it, and I instantly fell in love. I used it again recently, again with black (they just look THAT good together);


I love it. If you don't have it, GET IT. I believe everyone who loves polish should own it.

Now, go check out the other girls showing off their fave reds!




7 comments:

  1. i love this one too!
    it just seems so divine!
    i have to make a post about my red later.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh crapola! I totally forgot about this Doh! I might start tomorrow. Sorrrrrrrrrry!


    kellyskolors xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love my red cremes and jellies unadorned, but Ruby Pumps just looks like fun. wonderful idea, thanks for letting me participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby Pumps is gorgeous! My SIL was the first one to use my bottle and I instantly wished I had tried it earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if I am too late, but I commented on your original post today - for some reason I missed that post when it came out. I'll be posting my red and it just happens to be CG Ruby Pumps too! That is totally my favorite red:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lot of friends who are totally obsessed with this polish! Me, not a red lover, I think the first 3 days are the more challenging for my tastes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you