Saturday 2 June 2012

Deborah Lippmann Footloose Duo Part 2

Hello again! I have other Deborah Lippmann in the Footloose duo I got today, Footloose!


Footloose is an awesome bright orangey-red jelly. It's glossy and bright and squishy looking, I love it! It was so shiny and smooth, look at how bright it is without a top coat!


I don't own many jellies, but the majority of the ones I do have are slow drying. This wasn't, I found it to dry pretty quickly. And the first coat was sheer, so I thought I may need 3 or 4 coats, but I'm only wearing 2!


I really dig this colour. I like to wear deep, vampy, shimmery reds, but this is just such a fun, bright red that I could happily wear this anytime!

I am struggling to pick which of the two colours I like more, I think I'm leaning towards Almost Paradise a bit more, cos it's green!


Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous - i just got this in a swap and its perfect for summer xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you