Sunday 1 July 2012

CQ Rustic Dream

Hello hello! I am absolutely kicking myself  or not swatching this one earlier, it has sat in my untrieds for too long! I got this in a swap a few months back, along with some other polishes still sitting in my untrieds (woops!) and I had an urge to use this one last night. No regrets!


CQ Rustic Dream. This is a drugstore/cheap polish in the US. AUSTRALIAN POLISH COMPANIES, TAKE NOTE! This is SUCH an amazing polish. Its a copper-y duochrome (multichrom maybe? I dunno) that shifts from copper to yellow gold to pink. OMG.


WHY did I wait so long to use this?! It's gorgeous! It's shimmery, slightly frosty, therefore leaving a few brushstrkes, but nothing too bad, and it glows. I'm looking at it in natural light and the pink is just shining through strongly making it look glowy.


The formula was a little on the thin side, and it's a little sheer, but I find most duochromes to be that way. I have three coats on and can still see some VNL in person, it didn't show up in the photos thankfully!


It is one of those polishes that is perfectly named. Rustic Dream. Yup! And, my favourite photo, saved for last so you can see the full duochrome effect;


YUM.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I felt the same when I finally swatched mine out - simply amazing and cheap duochrome with BIG results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i have golden green as well, so i wasn't expecting this to be THIS duochrome

      Delete
  2. I like it and i'll try to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this duochrome effect, it's a nice change from the normal ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought so too! I'm still wearing it and staring lol

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you