Monday 30 April 2012

Some Vampire's Love...

Hello hello! Yes, I've been lazy again but now that things have quietened down a fair bit, we're back to our regularly scheduled programming.

So, I went through my stash the other night and pulled out all the polishes I am yet to swatch and it turns out that I have 27 of them. TWENTY SEVEN D:!!! This is an all time high for me, so I need to get swatching!

So what I'll be doing is posting things in bunches :3 I have a few CG Tronicas, some Milani holos, some A Englands (omg!) and a buttload of Orlys, plus more to show you...

Today, I've got two colours from Essences Vampires Love collection, now I was really late on the ball for this collection, but I recently managed to find a few in a couple of Targets around the place. I even managed to snag an extra one for Maria, who had been lemming it hardcore, so I swapped her for Revlon Whimsical :D (that one should be arriving this week! and adding to my pile to swatch)

First up, Hunt Me If You Can. (please be warned that the following photos contain something rarely seen, my right hand. Also, I managed to break 2 nails recently so it looks bad :/)


HMIYC is a black with silver shimmer, that in the right light shines purple and green. I unfortunately was unable to capture that, but trust me, it's gorge!


I used 2 coats for this, I think if careful, you could get away with one, but my brush was a bit...wonky. It was extra bristly and harder than most brushes, so it kinda dragged the polish along with it when trying to apply it...

I saved my favourite for last ;D. This is The Dawn Is Broken, and I LOVE it! This is actually the only grey polish I own, and I picked a good one! It's a light, mousy grey creme, with black and silver microglitter. SO GOOD.












Oh that glitter...

Best thing about this polish? I am wearing ONE COAT. It does make my hands look kinda...dead, but I forgive it because I love this polish!

So, there's the first post of my Swatchathon! Now, any requests on what I should do next? Orly, CG, OPI, A England, Milani...? Let me know!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you