Friday 13 April 2012

I Have The Best Boyfriend Ever...

I really do... He surprised me with a polish gift one day, and it was the most generous gift I've ever gotten...


Yes, that's right. OPI DS Original. ORIGINAL. UGH ITS SO PRETTY.  I'm not even gonna apologize for the amount of pics going into this post, because I have no regrets lol.



DS Original is a lilac-y light purple linear holo with a strong holo effect. It is a bit on the sheer side, I'm wearing two coats here, but could have used a third. Or a base colour. This is too precious to waste with lots of layers :p


The formula on this is pretty thin, and kinda watery. It flooded my cuticles a little, but not too much that it was disastrous. It was manageable, but only if you have a steady hand!


It really doesn't look like much in the shade though does it? But wait until you get full sunlight, because then, you get this...


Amazing right? SO MUCH HOLO! I had to stop myself from staring. And drooling! Haha!

Anyway, I should go clean up my drool off the keyboard now!

Until next time,

<3 Bec

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's a fantastic gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right?! i am SO spoilt haha! i actually shed a few tears when he bought it

      Delete
  2. Aww, what a sweet guy!! :) Gorgeous holo.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you