Friday 13 December 2013

Pretty Serious Killer Fangirls Collection!

I HAD to do this post tonight, because it's Friday the 13th, and my Pretty Serious sale order came in the mail today, containing (among others) the Killer Fangirl Collection! I LOVE horror movies and these polishes represent 3 of my favourites.

 Elm Street: Freddy Kruger/Nightmare on Elm Street. This polish is designed to resemble Freddys famous red and green striped shirt. It's a blood red base (I see what you did there, PS!) and it has green and red bar glitter in it, along with red micro glitter. It's my least favourite of the three, but I still love it!
 Haddonfield: Michael Myers/Halloween. My favourite, both polish, and movie killer. The Halloween series are my fave horrors, and I am SO glad Rob Zombies versions were brilliant as well! This is a bright orange base, with orange micro glitter, orange holo hexes and black shard glitter. Like a halloween pumpkin!
Crystal Lake: Jason Vorhees/Friday the 13th. OMG. THIS BLUE!!! So bright, so blingy, so, so perfect. Crystal Lake is an iconic Friday the 13th location/future crime scene ;). This one looks nice in the bottle, nicer on the first coat and then BAM! in your face on the second. It has a shimmery blue base, with blue and silver hex glitters.

The formula on all three is the typical Pretty Serious formula- on the thicker side, but still 19525725476582% easy to apply. I dunno how they do it like that, but it's a good kind of witchcraft! I used only 2 coats for each polish, with Out The Door topcoat.

I absolutely LOVE this trio, and they are still available, so GO, and buy them all!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you