Monday 30 December 2013

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner

I love buying new eyeliners. I've been massively lemming Maybelline's Hyper Glossy liquid liner, but my local Priceline was totally sold out, so I grabbed the other one that I wanted and had heard good things about- Master Precise liquid liner.

It's a very light pen style liquid liner, with a brush type applicator. I was glad it wasn't a felt tipped liner to be honest. The brush is ridiculously fine, which really helps it live up to the "precise" claim!


I have the shade Blackest Black. Not going to lie, I've used blacker. It's dark, but also not fully opaque. Thats the biggest downside to this liner. If it were more opaque, it would be holy grail level.

This liner is amazingly easy to use. I haven't messed up a cat eye since buying it! It dries super quickly, and I get a good 6 hours wear before it will start fading. I've just been so into winged liner lately, it's the only way I've worn liner for months! And with this liner, it is SO quick and easy and it looks pretty good (if I do say so myself)!

I love this. Such a good, budget friendly liner! Have you tried it?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


1 comment:

  1. This looks so good! I struggle to perfect the winged look, maybe I should try this out! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you