Wednesday 25 December 2013

Crows Toes Green Thumb Of Doom

Crows Toes are fast becoming one of my favourite indie brands. They come out with some ah-may-zing glitterbombs, so when I got today's polish, Green Thumb of Doom, I was excited to try my first Crows Toes non-glitterbomb!

GTOD is a bright, grassy green with intense gold shimmer flecks throughout. I absolutely love the base colour of this polish!

This is two coats, with topcoat. Crows Toes are known for their thicker than normal polishes, but this one was perfection! I don't mind the thick bases, I have plenty of thinner for a reason! I loved this shiny, but I had a hunch it would look good matte. And oh boy, I was right...

Matteing this polish intensifies the shimmer, and it just looks stunning this way! It looks better and more noticeably matte in person, trust me on that one.

Ah, I love this polish! Must own ALL the Crows Toes!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you