Wednesday 4 December 2013

November Favourites!

I have always wanted to do a favourites post, but never have, until now! These are my favourite makeup/skin care products from the past month, the things I grab before anything else.

Australian Pure Beauty Sensitive Moisturiser. I got this in a prize from the Adelaide Beauty Convention. It's an all natural, plant based moisturiser. This particular one is enriched with Kakadu Plum and Vitamin E. It absorbs quickly, and smells nice. It is meant to be a face/neck moisturiser, but I find it works quite well on my hands and feet as well.

Australian Pure Beauty Sensitive Cleansing Wipes. Same brand as the moisturiser, and I got it from the ABC as well. There are 25 wipes in this pack, and I absolutely LOVED them. I was sad to use them all up until I discovered I can buy them cheaply at Coles! These are amazing, they cleanse, tone and 'soften' the face, and they take makeup off very easily. The cucumber and vitamin E in these make my face feel so fresh and clean.

Couleur Caramel Baked Bronzer. I have already reviewed this, and I have found that I can't leave the house without this on, even if just lightly. It works perfectly with my skin tone and it builds up and blends really well.

Couleur Caramel Creme Eyeliner. This again, I have already reviewed. It's a really good eyeliner, it stays put nicely and is pigmented. And you get a fair bit of product in the tub too!

Help Me Ronda Pina Colada Cuticle Cocktail. I got this from the lovely Ronda herself a few weeks ago when she visited Adelaide. I. AM. ADDICTED. It smells AMAZING, very coconutty, which I love, and a little really goes a long way. This absorbs quickly, is super easy to apply and all around, really lovely.

Napoleon Perdis Creme Blush. This was a freebie with InStyle magazine, along with a gloss and a mascara. Haven't used the gloss, and the mascara is nothing to write home about. But this blush, is one of the best blushes I have tried. It's pigmented, creamy, easy to apply and blend, and it lasts FOREVER. I have found it to still be on and visible after 8+ hours! And its a lovely rose-y pink colour that matches most skin tones.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I wear this daily. 'Nuff said ;)

Mecca Cosmetics Lip De Lovely. This is my go to gloss/balm. It's not sticky, it hydrates my lips and isn't thick and gooey. Doesn't smell great, but it's a small price to pay.

Australis VelourLips Tok-I-O. Again, I have reviewed this, but it is so amazing. It smells like grape bubblegum, it's super matte and not drying, and its an awesome bright purple colour. And, super pigmented and long lasting.

OPI Liquid Sand Alcatraz Rocks! I got this in a Halloween polish swap, and I have worn it three times so far! I wore it for an entire week last week, and only had a tiny bit of tip wear! And it's GORGEOUS, dark and sparkly and textured. Oh yes.

Essence Sparkle Sands Me & My Lover and Here's My Number. Cheap, good quality texture effect polishes. Both sparkly and super pretty! Definitely worth the $2.75AUD I paid for them!

And finally, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Shadow Magic. Sophie from FFC sent me this to trial before she released it and I cannot rave about this enough. So much to the point where I won't say much, but will do a proper review later this week. Be warned, this is a holy grail primer!

So, those are my favourites for November! What are yours?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you