Wednesday 18 December 2013

Gloss 'n Sparkle Land Of Sunshine

It has been SUPER hot here in my part of Oz this week, so I'm sharing a neon mani to match!

Gloss 'n Sparkle Land Of Sunshine is a newbie to me, and I love!

It's a super pale yellow crelly base, absolutely PACKED with pink, green, blue and purple neon glitters. When I say packed, I mean, this is one coat over white. Phenomenal glitter payoff. It's not thick either, and it's smooth with one coat of Out The Door. I layered one coat over BYS French White, and added a neon green stud to match.

Love this polish, a real winner amongst other white-based neon glitters.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you