Monday 13 May 2013

Nails By Laura Ram-Bunctious!

This is another polish I got from the SA meetup, and I can tell you know I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do! I googled and could find little to no info about this indie brand though, and that makes me sad because I would love to try more, and get more info about this polish for you! If anyone knows any info, please, pass it on!

Ram-bunctious is a gorgeous raspberry pink jelly base with plenty of purple hexes and some glass fleck style shimmer to it. The base colour of this jelly is super, super pigmented, and more opaque than I was expecting.


This is two coats with SV on top. Really, the only complaint I have about this polish is that the glitter and the shimmer do sink to the bottom, but turning it upside down for 10 minutes fixed that right up- clearly I got enough glitter!

So yeah, if you know anything about this brand, please let me know!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you