Monday 13 May 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Movies!

I just finished all the Disney Princesses, so for this weeks movie themed ANM,  I decided to stick with the Disney movie thing! I used their version of Alice In Wonderland!


The colours used in creating this- Femme Fatale Keeper Of The Grove, China Glaze For Audrey, Lemon Fizz and Something Sweet, Ulta3 Black Satin and Lily White, BYS Thunderstruck, and a red holo franken I made. I've used 3D acrylic shapes for the rose and the bow in her hair too.

I think this is a super fun mani! I'd love to hear what you think!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you