Wednesday 22 May 2013

Love Thy Polish The Only Snow In Town

Love Thy Polish is another Aussie indie (how good are they?! seriously...) and the brainchild of the lovely Emma from Nails in the Desert. This polish I'm showing you today is on the brink of being discontinued, so please, if you like it, let her know on her facebook page!

The Only Snow In Town is a white base polish with green micro glitter and a stunning silver shimmer. It's a very complex polish, in that is has a dense-ish glitter, but it's not the in your face type. Subtle.


I have two coats here, and I could have used a third, but I like how it looks here. I think this is a totally work friendly indie, which is kinda rare!

As for availability, Aussie girls can get them from here (the new Dreams collection is gorge!) and international ladies will soon be able to get them here!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you