Monday 27 May 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Cartoons!

I'm gonna be honest with you here- I was SO excited for this weeks ANM. I loooooooooooooove cartoons and I love doing cartoon nail art just as much! I've done it quite often in the past but I will never turn down the chance to do it again.

Now, I'm 23 in juuust over 2 weeks time, and I took my inspiration for this nail art from what was and still is one of my fave cartoons/video games ever...

POKEMON! :D love love love! And what better to portray the awesomeness that is Pokemon than by the most recognisable one of them all- Pikachu! I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz, and Ulta 3 Lilly White, Black Satin and Scarlet. And then, to make it even better, I did a second mani...

Pokeballs! Can't have a Pokemon without a ball ;) For this I used Lily White and Black Satin again, but I used Borghese Red instead of Scarlet.

I really hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do, they were so much fun!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you