Saturday 15 December 2012

Top 12 of 2012: The 12 Best Polishes released this year!

Hi there! I haven't been posting much lately, I've just started a new job, and spent yesterday in the hospital, so things have been pretty hectic! Anyway, this weeks top 12 of 2012 is my favourite polishes that were released this year. This includes both indies and 'mainstream' polishes, so here they are!

 China Glaze Riveting
 Cult nails Deal With It
 A England Ascalon
 China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard
 Picture Polish Mirage
 Candeo Colors Jellybean
 Picture Polish Kryptonite
Gloss n Sparkle Cotinga
 A England Dragon
 Gloss n Sparkle Unicorn Droppings
Emily De Molly Blue Moon
Orly Glowstick

So, those are my 12 favourite polishes released this year. What are yours? I'd love to hear them!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you