Thursday 27 December 2012

MORE Neon and glitter?!

You're damn right! I told you, I love the combo of the two right now! It's the summer weather getting to me I think ;)

I loved the mani I'm showing you today. Loved. It. But, my camera took one look at the base colour and I heard it say "f&*^ this, I quit!" and my photo is not colour accurate!


Both these photos are in the shade, the photos I took in the sun were too off-colour.

My base colour is three coats of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, which I am kicking myself for not getting earlier. I love it so much. It's been on my toes for a fortnight nearly! The formula sucks though. 3 coats and there was still a few patches/bald spots so I grabbed Ulta3 Over The Rainbow and sponged it on. Over The Rainbow is actually the first multi-colour glitter I've gotten, and I have another one that is very different now too.

This combo was so fun, and SO BRIGHT. Love it! My bf hated it though haha he's not big on neons.

Until Next Time

<3 Bec

Oh! PS- I now am on facebook! 'Like' me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you