Monday 10 December 2012

Aussie Nails Monday - Delicate!

Hello and welcome to another installment of Aussie Nails Monday! Today's theme is 'Delicate', which can be pretty tough to come up with something other than lace. So I went with a delicate polish, instead of delicate nail art (kinda!)



I used 2 coats of Revlon Whimsical over 2 coats of Ulta3 Lily White. While the last layer of Whimsical was drying, I placed the glitter hearts onto the nail and sealed it with Seche Vite. The hearts have a hologram effect too, makes them very eye catching in person!
So, this is my take on delicate nails. No go look at everyone elses! 

 
Until Next Time! 
 
<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you