Monday 17 December 2012

Aussie Nails Monday- Sponging!

Welcome back to Aussie Nails Monday! Today's theme is 'Sponging,' and I had an awesome, difficult mani planned, but then I got lazy and had no motivation to do it, so instead I did a quick gradient with two of my newest polishes.


For the base I used 2 coats of China Glaze Adore, a GORGEOUS blue/green/teal metallic. From the Romantique collection, I had to buy this one after buying Poetic and loving it (swatches soon, promise!). This collection are all basically one coaters, but my bf decided to bump my hand so I needed a second coat. After it dried, I sponged on Lacquer Convention Snap, Crackle, Pop! and a coat of Seche Vite. I love Snap Crackle Pop! a ridiculous amount. It's purple and white, multi sized, multi shaped glitters in a clear base, and it's nice and dense.

I loved how these polishes looked together, not bad for a lazy effort! Now, go look at the other ANM girls manis!


 
 
Until Next Time,
 
<3 Bec!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you