Friday 4 November 2011

OPI- William Tell Me About OPI.

I adore this colour. It’s from the 2010 Swiss collection, so I’m a bit late, but I only just bought the colour. And I must say, I’m glad I did! The colour is divine, a nice eggplant-y/maroon-y colour, its dark but never looks.black. Application is great, what you can see is two coats, with no top coat. But honestly, I didn’t really need the second coat, its very opaque.
I’ve had this colour for a month or so, but only used it for swatching. I didn’t realise how gorgeous this colour is, I’ll definitely be using it more though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you