Monday 28 November 2011

I’ve been neglecting my crackles again…

I seriously looooooove crackles. everything about them. on my ring finger is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On with OPI’s Black Shatter and on the rest is NYC Colours Night with China Glaze’s Lightening bolt. 

I’m glad I’ve got a new Black shatter on the way, mine has been veeeeeery clumpy since the get go.

Lightening Bolt, however is AMAZING. My only problem with it is the very thin brush, makes it hard cos you gotta work quickly with Crackles. I just love the way Lightening Bolt crackles. If my next Black Shatter is crap, I’ll be trying the CG one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you