Friday 4 November 2011

Fresh Start and a Halloween Mani!

My last attempt at blogging here failed miserably, so I'm trying again and promise to do it properly this time!

Anyhow...This was one of my favourite Halloween manis I did this year.

The purple is China Glazes Reggae To Riches, a gorgeous colour that is unfortuantely quite sheer. This was 3 coats and I still had visible nail line, so to cover it up I added some drips with Colour Clubs Glitter Envy, which is one of the best polishes I own. Bright green and glitter is the best combo ever, and they’ve done well with this. The glitters not overly sparkly, it almost looks white on the nail, and the application is quite good, its opaque in 2 coats.




















1 comment:

  1. Great first post - love the unusual colour combination!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you