Saturday 30 March 2013

Femme Fatale Winter Hyacinth!

This is a polish that has been on my must get list ever since I first saw it, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Winter Hyacinth. A mint-y green-y teal-ish polish with large white diamond, and large white hex glitters, along with fuchsia hexes and some pink circle glitter. I love how amazingly complex the Femme Fatale polishes are!



3 coats alone, no undies, and Seche Vite on top. Slightly more 'green' in person. I love how these glitters don't need to be fished, or dabbed, or placed onto the nail. This is how they come out of the jar!


This is a must have for all indie lovers!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you