Saturday 23 March 2013

Aussie Nails Disney Challenge- Snow White!

Snow White was never a favourite of mine. For some reason I preferred the Evil Queen. But that is the case with most Disney movies.

I tried to keep this mani simple, yet still very Snow White themed...


From Index to Pinky we have...China Glaze Lemon Fizz (2 coats) with a chevron in Ulta3 Lily White to symbolise the bottom of her dress.
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape Matte (3 coats) and China Glaze Ruby Pumps - the poison apple.
Ulta3 Black Satin (2 coats) with a 3D acrylic bow with Ruby Pumps- her hair/bow
China Glaze For Audrey (2 coats), ButterLondon Pillar Box Red and glitter fished out and placed on from Ulta3 Blue Years Eve- the sleeves on her dress.

I enjoyed wearing these a lot more than I had expected to. They turned out perfectly for what I had in my mind.

Check out the other Challengers...

Until Next Time! 

<3 Bec 

3 comments:

  1. These are so perfect! The poisoned apple, the bow, the sleeves, all perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! really love the bow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these really fit the theme! I love the bow, was it annoying to wear? I also love anything with Ruby Pumps in it. Absolutely amazing polish!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you