Monday 11 March 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Stripes!


I'm not very good with stripes. And I'm really uninspired lately (I have another challenge starting soon though!). So last night, I was google searching for some ideas and decide to use colours that clash. I put 2 coats of China Glaze Light As Air on, and to make sure it was super dry, I left it over night. Then this morning I grabbed my striping tape and came up with this...


I used a thick coat of China Glaze Peachy Keen over the striping tape, did one nail at a time, and took the tape off slowly as soon as I had put the polish on. Then for my accent nail, I sponged on some Orly Here Comes Trouble.

What do you think? Clashing colours can work sometimes yeah?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec
 

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you