Wednesday 20 March 2013

Blue, Sparkly, and... Greek Mythology?

I love a good dose of nail art, so recently when Teneil from Shades of Phoenix held a nail art contest on her Instagram last week, I had to enter. It was my first IG contest and I was a finalist, but didn't win. At least I got a gorgeous mani out of it!

The theme, like her first polish collection, was Greek mythology themed. So I did some googling and decided on Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt.

I used China Glaze Frostbite and Elevation Polish Ubsunur At Night as my base, and China Glaze GR8 and Ulta3 Crystallina for the artwork. I loved the end result, it turned out better than I had hoped! And because both Frostbite and Ubsunur At Night were untrieds, here's a small bit of spam...



I hope you liked it!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you