Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ozotic 518

Hello Hello! I am excited about tonights post, I have been searching for the perfect TRUE red holo, and I think I've found it!

Australian brand Ozotic recently discontinued the 500 series, so I knew that I HAD to get some before they were gone for good (there is still some colours with some stock left!). So I picked up 509 and the polish I'm showing you tonight, 518.






This is a truly breathtaking polish. Its bright, vibrant, and PACKED with rainbows! The finish on this one is interesting, it looks almost metallic in indoor light! Gorgeous!



I used 3 coats here, 2 was enough, but I wanted to make it pop, and it dried super quick. It was incredibly smooth too, omg I actually sat there stroking my nails!


So, did you get any of the 500 series before they're gone for good?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

4 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you