Friday 13 July 2012

Polish for a Cause!

I want to get serious here for a second ladies and gents. A member of our polish group on facebook, Danielle (who is lovely, I've bought some polishes from her blog sale) has teamed up with indie brand Nails by Laura, to create some polishes for charity.

Danielle says (I copied and pasted this from her original post);
In December 2007, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Several months ago, I was diangosed with yet another tumor. Thankfully, benign. The last four years
of my life have been going through the recovery process. Because I am so passionate about finding a cure, I contacted Nails By Laura, and asked her to collaberate with me in making a limited edition polish, where 50% of the proceeds will go to The National Brain Tumor Society. Each bottle will be $10. There will only be 100 made and each will be numbered 1/100 and so on.
I have linked to Laura's shop above, but the specific polish can be found here. So, if you're interested, head on over and have a look, and if you can, buy a Limited Edition indie and help make a difference.
 Until Nest Time,
 <3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered some polish, Dani-Mite and Alice Who? These are my first Indie polishes (besides my own) and I am so excited! Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you