Sunday 23 February 2014

Born Pretty Store Damask Decals!

It's no secret that I love Damask and patterns similar. So when I saw these decals from Born Pretty Store, I had to have them!

The decals I have are #K81, the silver version.


I have two versions of the design- the top glossy, and the bottom matte. The polishes used were Ulta3 Lily White and Black Satin, and China Glaze Cosmic.

These decals are AMAZING. I thought they would be flimsy and tear easily, but it's the total opposite! They are very sturdy, to the point where I struggled to get them so curve atop my nail. It was easy to apply them too, I simply placed them onto the nail via topcoat and a dotting tool.

I really love these, I must get myself some more, in different designs! If you like these, or any other nail art items Born Pretty Store has, feel free to use my 10% discount code - AFL91

 
Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you