Thursday 9 January 2014

Victorian-esque Skittle!

I'm a big fan of a classic black and white damask pattern, so I have been practicing painting it by hand. Today, I'll be showing you my latest attempt, and one of the best manicures I've done on myself in a long, LONG time.


I used Ulta3 Black Satin and Lily White, and A England Perceval. The perfect red, not just for this mani, but in general. The rose and damask pattern were done with a small nail art brush, and it was all finished with Out The Door Topcoat.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I especially love how you made the rose, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you