Wednesday 1 January 2014

Some NEW Gloss 'n Sparkle Shades!

Gloss 'n Sparkle are one of my fave Aussie Indie Brands. In fact, it was my first! I recently did a decent sized order - HAD to have the Halloween collection (will show you soon!), and Angela offered to throw in some of her new shades as well, and I couldn't say no!

All four of these shades are stunning in their own way. What I love most about G'nS is the creme based glitters she does. Unicorn Droppings anyone?! The mix of the base colours and the glitters are just phenomenal.

 The Lotus Eater
Oh. My. God. This is absolutely gorgeous! Angela describes this polish as "A bright blue shade packed with glitter in matte and metallic shades of teal, turquoise, purple, pink, fuschia and garnet." Everything about this polish is pure love. I adore the base colour, and the glitters compliment it perfectly. Not to mention, The Lotus Eater is a great song by Opeth! 2 coats, with Out The Door Topcoat.

 Can't Even Breathe
"A creamy grey purple base, with copper, teal, fuschia and garnet matte, metallic and holographic glitters." I wasn't sure about this one in the bottle, but it is SO much prettier on the nail! I love the dusty purple base, and the glitter combo is very unique! 2 coats, with Out The Door Topcoat.

The Huntress
"A dark blue leaning green jelly, packed with small glitters in gold, black, pink, garnet, emerald, turquoise and lime." LOVE this one. The base reminds me of one of my first G'nS polishes, Goblins Grave, but it may be a bit darker. This one is impossibly gorgeous, so sparkly and yet not in your face about it. I've included a picture of it at 2 coats, and a single coat so you can see the delicious base colour. It does become very dark once you add a second coat, but it adds to the charm. 2 coats, with Out The Door Topcoat.

 Tonality
"A glitter topper in a clear base packed with various shapes and sizes of glitter in circles, squares, rectangles, hexagons and diamonds in black, white, holographic silver and irridescent purple, blue and green glitter." This is a revolutionary black and white glitter topper! For one, IT DOESN'T HAVE BAR GLITTER! Big win for me there! The holo-ness and the iridescent glitters make this polish really unique in terms of B&W glitters. I have one coat, lightly dabbed, over Sally Hansen Blue Me Away with Out The Door Topcoat.

Every single one of these polishes blew me away. They are all so different to what most indie brands do, and they're all worth buying! I've actually done ANOTHER G'nS order too, cannot resist a Boxing Day sale! 

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you