Monday 7 October 2013

Nailgasm Swatches!

Nailgasm are a US based indie brand that I've fallen in love with after getting a few in swaps. I have three, and I'll be showing all three today!

Prickly Pear is an apple green base with white micro glitter and black hex glitter. There is so much of the white micro glitter that this dries as a textured polish almost! I used 3 coats for my swatch, and top coat.


Rousset is an interesting polish. It has a rusty orange base, small teal hex glitter, larger teal hex glitter and purple circle glitter. It's unique in my collection and though it's definitely not for everyone, I love it. My swatch is three coats, with top coat.


And finally, my favourite, Tardis Blue. I've mentioned being a Doctor Who fanatic on this blog a few times, and it should be no surprise to you why it's my favourite! Tardis Blue is a sky blue holo, formula was perfect and I used 2 coats plus top coat for my swatch.


I really loved all of these polishes, I'd love to find some more, but unfortunately, as I was posting this, I found out that she has closed her shop, and that makes me sad :(

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you