Sunday 6 October 2013

Halloween Challenge - Zombies!

Zombie Day! I had so much fun last year doing these for Zombie Day

But this year I've been a bit pressed for time, hence my posting this at 1:40am! This year I kept it simple-ish, but I still got to make a mess! ha ha!

I over sharpened this photo to make it a little creepier. I used Love Thy Polish Zombie Brains (for obvious reasons) and then I used Lacquistry Konadlicious and painted over my fingers and dripped it down the nail.

And here's how it looks pre-editing:

Now I have to go clean this mani off! If you want the InLinkz code, click here!

Until Next Time

<3 Bec


4 comments:

  1. ugh, these are really horrifying :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the link to grab the InLinkz code for our own blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i linked to it in the post itself. click the link, and it will take you to where you can get the code

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you