Wednesday 9 October 2013

(Belated) Halloween Challenge - Witches!

I've missed a day already, how bad is that? Haha! As usual, I'll put the inlinkz code in a comment, so you can grab it for your own blog, and I'm so sorry for those that were waiting.

So anyway, Witches! My witch mani last year wasn't great. Witches aren't my strong point...

I used 2 coats of my favourite Halloween polish, Gloss n Sparkle Witches Britches (which she has re-released this year!) and for my accent nail I used 2 coats of Lilypad Lacquer Purple People Eater, and painted a with riding her broomstick with OPI DS Mystery.

Super lazy, and pretty crap, but oh well! Witches and I don't get along.

Again, Inlinkz in the comments!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. INLINKZ CODE CAN BE FOUND HERE:

    http://goo.gl/DYbNTV

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLA... VIM DAR UMA OLHADINHA EM SEU BLOG E ACABEI AMANDO SUAS POSTAGENS... PARABENS... SE PUDER... VENHA ME VISITAR TAMBEM... E ME SEGUIR...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you