Wednesday 21 November 2012

Flakie layering inspired by jewelry!

I've had my navel pierced for about a year and a half now, and this jewelry for almost as long, but only the other night did I realise "hey, this would make an AWESOME mani!" So, I attempted it, and LOVE it!

First off, the jewelry in question. It's made by a company called Le Roi, and it is gorgeous! I had to take my own photo though, because it is impossible to find one on google!

Please note, that it's dark indoors so it looks duller than it actually is. It matches my nails pretty closely!


I used 2 coats of China glaze I'm With The Lifeguard for the base, then layered one coat of Nubar 2010, and then Nfu-Oh 40 and finished it with Essie Matte About You. It matches the jewelry perfectly and I am so happy with how it looks! What do you think?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you